I ordered a Mixed Hoop Earrings.the first and second time I tried to contact and I received no answer, the third time I receive an answer from arlette in a very bad manner, she told me to made the deposit, so I paid and never arrived what I paid for.

Also I've been searching on different sites and I've read that these items are not handmade, this person bought from overseas and re-sell it.

This is her facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Concepts-By-Arlette/251968081495961?sk=timeline&ref=page_internal So DON'T BUY FROM CONCEPTS BY ARLETTE, DON'T WAIST YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME.IS A FRAUD.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Consepts By Arlette?

Comments

Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - HARRY POTTER SNOW GLOBE The Bradford Exchange "...I ORDERED IT FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTDAY AND MAYBE A YEAR LATER I WILL RECEIVE IT..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds!I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later..." Read more Replicahaus Ca - How to return and get you money back counterfeited Operations - Websites Replicahaus Ca "replicahaus.ca. replicahause.es replicahause.nl ReplicaHause.co Akash Karma: akash@webhause.com is hides behind the name Keisha Gomes info@supportwatches.com. If you are in Canada, contact asap! Criminal Intelligence Analytical Unit RCMP ( Royal Canadian..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more